Some of our Recent Meal Offerings
The Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative School District offers meals and a la carte items in accordance with the USDA School Breakfast Program and National School Lunch Program. Meals are available to all students without discrimination. Parents and siblings are welcome to join their student for breakfast or lunch. Please notify the school office prior to 9:00 am so that arrangements can be made. Menus are published monthly and made available at each cafeteria and posted on the school’s web site.
- Breakfast is available to all students at FRES, LCS, and WLC
- On delayed opening days, breakfast is not served.
- Lunch is available to all students.
- Bag lunches are available for school sponsored field trips.
(Please submit the field trip lunch request form to Food Service at least two school days prior to the field trip.)
- All meals are compliant to the regulations of the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act.
- At all schools, milk is available a la carte for students not purchasing a meal.
- At WLC, a la carte items are available.daily for students whose accounts are in good standing.
- Breakfast Pricing: Paid $1.80 / Reduced $0.00 / Free $0.00 / Adult·$2.25
- Lunch Pricing (elementary): Paid $3.00 / Reduced $0.40 / Free $0.00 / Adult·$4.00
- Lunch Pricing (middle/high school): Paid $3.10 / Reduced $0.40 / Free $0.00 / Adult·$4.00
All complete Breakfast and Lunch meals are now free for all children aged 0-18. Read Details Here.
Milk: $0.55 (when purchased separate from a meal)