The WLC School District would like to thank the new and existing volunteers for their contributions to the district. They are an integral part of the school community.
If you want to chaperone a trip in the future and you have not done the background check here is what you need to do:
· Pick up a volunteer packet at the school office.
· Make an appointment at the local police department to have your finger prints taken. Not all require an appointment.
· Have the criminal history record release form notarized. Most banking facilities have a notary on site that provides this service for a nominal fee.
· Fill out the parent volunteer form.
· Return all the completed forms including the fingerprint card to the school.
· The fee of $21.25 will be paid by the school district.
Please remember that it can take up to 30 days to get the results back. Thank you.
SAU Offices 732-9227