The Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status in its administration of educational programs, activities or employment practice.
NH Certified Business Administrator needed. Competitive salary and benefits. School year 2021-2022. WLC is a district of 590 students in Pre-K through 12 and a teaching staff of approximately 58. Apply using this link www.schoolspring.com job id 3472779. Applications accepted until position is filled.
School District Clerk
1. The clerk of the school district shall prepare the official ballots for the school district as provided in RSA 671:20 and shall deliver the same to the town moderator before the opening of the polls at the town election. The ballots shall be of a color different from that of any other ballot being used at the town election.
2. 671:31 Reports by Clerk. - The clerk of every school district, after the annual meeting, shall forthwith report the names and post office addresses of all school district officers to the commissioner of revenue administration and to the commissioner of education. If any school district officer has not been chosen or appointed at that time, the school district clerk shall promptly make like reports when such officer is chosen or appointed so that the commissioner of revenue administration and the commissioner of education shall at all times be informed of the names and mailing addresses of all school district officers.
3. 671:32 Recount; Tie Vote. -Tie votes and recounts in school district elections shall be-handled in the same manner as in town elections as provided in RSA 40:4-c and 40:4-d and in RSA 669:30-669:36, except as specified herein:
I. The school district clerk shall have all the duties and powers of the town clerk;
II. The board of recount shall be composed of the school district clerk, the school district moderator, and the members of the school board. The school district moderator shall be the chairperson of the board of recount; and
4. Each town clerk shall make facilities in the town derks office available for the school district clerk to perform school district functions in connection with absentee voting. It shall be the duty of the school district clerk to post a notice at the school district clerks office informing voters that all absentee voting procedures for school district elections shall be handled only through the town clerk's office.
5. Upon receipt of the list, the cooperative school district clerk shall record the results from each town and shall, when the results from all towns within the district have been recorded, determine and announce the names of the winning candidates.
6. Vacancies in the office of moderator shall be filled by vote at a school meeting or election, provided that, until a replacement is chosen, the school district clerk shall serve as moderator.
7. Whenever the election laws require a filing with or an action by an official, such filing or action shall be performed before 5 o'clock in the afternoon of the stipulated day. During the afternoon of the stipulated day, the school district clerk or his designee, or the town clerk or his designee, shall arrange his time so as to be available between the hours of 3 o'clock and 5 o'clock.
8. 197:20 Clerk. -The clerk shall keep a true record of all the doings of each meeting; shall make an attested copy of any record of the district for any person upon request and tender of legal fees therefor; shall act as moderator of any meeting until a moderator pro tempore shall be chosen, if the moderator is absent or the office has become vacant; and shall have the same power to administer oaths which the moderator has. If the clerk is absent at any meeting a clerk pro tempore shall be chosen.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest to the Superintendent of Schools, Bryan Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative School District-Attn. Bryan Lane 192 Forest Rd. Lyndeborough, NH 03082
The Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative School District is looking for a dynamic educational leader to fill the Principal’s position at the Florence Rideout Elementary School in Wilton, NH. Florence Rideout is a grade 1-5 school with a student enrollment of approximately 225 students. The staff includes 23 professional staff along with a full support staff. The school has an RTI program, is implementing Responsive Classroom strategies, and has an in-school program for autistic children.
Minimum Requirements for applications to be considered include:
- Certification- NH Principal Certification or eligibility for this certification
- Master’s degree
- Minimum two years of administrative experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a full time certified educator
Interested applicants should apply through www.schoolspring.com using job ID 3492699 . Applications accepted until by May 3 or until filled.
Technology and Engineering Teacher
School Year 2021-2022
NH Certified Technology and Engineering Teacher or Statement of Eligibility (SOE). Grades 6-12, small middle/high school in southcentral NH. Interested applicants should apply by following this link www.schoolspring.com and use job id 3473708.
Curriculum Coordinator- Contracted Service
School Year 2021-22
Position 30 hours per week
The Wilton—Lyndeborough Cooperative School District is looking for an experienced educator starting the 2021-22 school year to work with our staff in creating a vertical articulation of our curriculum. WLC is a district of 590 students in Pre-K through 12 and a teaching staff of approximately 58. Job responsibilities include:
- Supervision of curriculum articulation/development/implementation
- Guiding professional development activities
- Coordinating Grants
- District liaison to DOE and Regional CIA groups
- Coordinating data analysis
- District SBAC coordinator
- Masters Degree
- 8 years teaching experience
- Committee work in curriculum writing
- Certified teacher
Please apply through Schoolspring by using job id 3472767 and following this link www.schoolspring.com. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Substitute Registered NursesNurses needed to fill in on an "as needed" basis. Must hold a NH nursing license. School experience preferred but will train. For additional information and details, please contact the SAU office at 654-8082.
District Food Service Substitute
As needed, (fill in position) school year, PT, experience preferred but not required. Interested applicants can apply by mailing an SAU employment application, resume and 3 letters of reference to the Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative School District 192 Forest Road, Lyndeborough NH 03082. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.