The Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status in its administration of educational programs, activities or employment practice.
Food Service Workers
- Immediate Need
- Multiple Positions Available
- School Year 21-22
Opening for Food Service Workers, 5.75 hours per day for academic year plus 5 days, school year 2021-2022 supporting School Breakfast Program and National School Lunch Program. The FS Worker will be part of a dynamic team providing meals to students on a daily basis. Experience preferred but not required.
Daily job responsibilities include implementation of USDA Food Service Programs at schools in the WLC School District. The FS Worker will assist in the preparation of a variety of main and side dishes and accompanying items as specified by the menu and recipes, and will maintain records as required by the USDA. FS Worker will use industrial food service equipment such as, but not limited to electric mixers, slicers, ovens, stove tops, warmers and coolers. The FS Worker performs daily, weekly and monthly deep cleaning of the facility, service areas, and all kitchen equipment.
FS Worker will report to the Food Service Director and will work at various sites throughout the district during the school year. Some job assignments require use of your personal vehicle for transport of food supplies between school locations. Performance of job functions requires the ability to follow verbal or demonstrated instruction, physical ability to perform upper and lower body movement, and ability to do reaching, lifting, eye-hand coordination, sitting and stooping.
FS Worker will be required to maintain Food Safety in Schools certification and earn 6 hours of Professional Development annually. Experience in school food service programs is preferred but not required.
Interested applicants apply through this link www.schoolspring.com using job id 3623038 or submit an employment application with cover letter and 3 letters of reference to Human Resources at Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative School District 192 Forest Rd. Lyndeborough, NH 03082
Industrial/Shop and Engineering Teacher
School Year 2021-2022
NH Certified Industrial Technology and Engineering Teacher or Statement of Eligibility (SOE). Grades 6-12, small middle/high school in southcentral NH. Excellent Benefit Package, Part of WLC Teachers Association Collective Bargaining Agreement. To learn more about our school see school webpage. Interested applicants should apply by following this link www.schoolspring.com and use job id 3610829.
Speech/Language Pathologist-$65-$70 per hour, contracted service
The Wilton Lyndeborough Cooperative School District is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for the 2021-2022 school year.This is a contracted services position. Hourly wage to be determined by experience. 20 hours per week Apply through Schoolspring www.schoolspring.com using job id 3597971. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Substitute Registered NursesNurses needed to fill in on an "as needed" basis. Must hold a NH nursing license. School experience preferred but will train. For additional information and details, please contact the SAU office at 654-8082.
Case Manager/Special Education Teacher
The Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative School District has a vacancy for a case manager/special education teacher at the Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative Middle High School. Anticipated duties include teaching assignment and case management of approximately 13-15 students. Position will start at the beginning of the 2021-2022 school year. Apply through Schoolspring.com using job id 3614353.
- Immediate Need
- .75 FTE
Custodian needed for cleaning schools. Interested applicants should apply through Schoolspring using this link www.schoolspring.com with job id 3263346. OR fill out application and submit to Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooprative School District 192 Forest Rd. Lyndeborough, NH 03082. Applicants accepted until position is filled.
Title I Grant Funded Interventionist/Tutor
K-5 Interventionist with strong reading and math background; elementary education, reading or math specialist NH certification preferred; school year calendar; days and times negotiable, part time position(s) depending on candidate qualifications and preferences; grant funded. Interested applicants apply through this link www.schoolspring.com using job id 3572528. Applications accepted until filled.
School District Clerk
1. The clerk of the school district shall prepare the official ballots for the school district as provided in RSA 671:20 and shall deliver the same to the town moderator before the opening of the polls at the town election. The ballots shall be of a color different from that of any other ballot being used at the town election.
2. 671:31 Reports by Clerk. - The clerk of every school district, after the annual meeting, shall forthwith report the names and post office addresses of all school district officers to the commissioner of revenue administration and to the commissioner of education. If any school district officer has not been chosen or appointed at that time, the school district clerk shall promptly make like reports when such officer is chosen or appointed so that the commissioner of revenue administration and the commissioner of education shall at all times be informed of the names and mailing addresses of all school district officers.
3. 671:32 Recount; Tie Vote. -Tie votes and recounts in school district elections shall be-handled in the same manner as in town elections as provided in RSA 40:4-c and 40:4-d and in RSA 669:30-669:36, except as specified herein:
I. The school district clerk shall have all the duties and powers of the town clerk;
II. The board of recount shall be composed of the school district clerk, the school district moderator, and the members of the school board. The school district moderator shall be the chairperson of the board of recount; and
4. Each town clerk shall make facilities in the town derks office available for the school district clerk to perform school district functions in connection with absentee voting. It shall be the duty of the school district clerk to post a notice at the school district clerks office informing voters that all absentee voting procedures for school district elections shall be handled only through the town clerk's office.
5. Upon receipt of the list, the cooperative school district clerk shall record the results from each town and shall, when the results from all towns within the district have been recorded, determine and announce the names of the winning candidates.
6. Vacancies in the office of moderator shall be filled by vote at a school meeting or election, provided that, until a replacement is chosen, the school district clerk shall serve as moderator.
7. Whenever the election laws require a filing with or an action by an official, such filing or action shall be performed before 5 o'clock in the afternoon of the stipulated day. During the afternoon of the stipulated day, the school district clerk or his designee, or the town clerk or his designee, shall arrange his time so as to be available between the hours of 3 o'clock and 5 o'clock.
8. 197:20 Clerk. -The clerk shall keep a true record of all the doings of each meeting; shall make an attested copy of any record of the district for any person upon request and tender of legal fees therefor; shall act as moderator of any meeting until a moderator pro tempore shall be chosen, if the moderator is absent or the office has become vacant; and shall have the same power to administer oaths which the moderator has. If the clerk is absent at any meeting a clerk pro tempore shall be chosen.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest to the Superintendent of Schools, Peter Weaver at email@example.com mail to Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative School District-Attn. Bryan Lane 192 Forest Rd. Lyndeborough, NH 03082