The Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status in its administration of educational programs, activities or employment practice.
Administrative Assistant to the Director of Student Support Services
Start July 1, year round position, 210 days
Apply using this link www.schoolspring with job id 3101384. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- Assist with compilation and forecasting of department budget by coding invoices, encumbering funds, and reconciling accounts in conjunction with the Business Office
- Compile and prepare documents for the Director’s signature
- Familiarity and/or willingness to learn the District’s student information system
- Compile and enter the school based Medicaid data requirements, including random time moments, in conjunction with the Director of Student Services and the Business Office
- Assist the Director of Student Services with projects
- Administer the NH Special Education Information System (NHSEIS) - Provide staff with access, submit student entry and exit information, track and enter costs associated with Special Education Aid and Chapter 402 students
- Maintain accurate records for all special education students
- Coordinate setting up meeting, maintaining paperwork, and setting up transportation for out of district placed students
- Greet visitors, maintain calendars, and field phone calls at the SAU office
- Other administrative assistant related tasks, as required
- Special education background
- Strong Accounting/Bookkeeping Skills
- Proven computer skills with ability to navigate several programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Suite
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Ability to effectively collaborate and connect with others
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Understanding the need for confidentiality
- Open and creative approach to continued learning and improvement
Special Education Teacher
Opening for 2019-2020 in elementary school, NH certified special education teacher. Benefits include sick/personal/health/dental/life/retirement, salary based on experience. Interested applicants please apply through Schoolspring link www.schoolspring.com using job id 3100724. Applications accepted until position is filled.
Contracted Service-District Wide
- NH certification as school psychologist needed.
- Experience with public schools and various testing batteries
Applications will be accepted through Schoolspring until position is filled. To apply follow this link www.schoolspring.com and use job id 3069505.
Steve's School Bus Service Inc. Wilton and Lyndeborough's regular school transportation provider has openings for school bus drivers. Willing to train anyone interested and qualified. To apply for these positions you need a clean driving and criminal record. Applicants will need to have a CDL with a school bus and passenger endorsements. Interested applicants should call Steve at 654-7035 or 261-6750 to set up and interview.
Middle School Social Studies Teacher
Starting school year 2019-2020
NH certified MS social studies teacher. Apply using this link www.schoolspring.com job id 3107371. Applications accepted until position is filled.
District Food Service Substitute
As needed, (fill in position) school year, PT, experience preferred but not required. Interested applicants can apply by mailing an SAU employment application, resume and 3 letters of reference to the Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative School District 192 Forest Road, Lyndeborough NH 03082. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Substitute Registered NursesNurses needed to fill in on an "as needed" basis. Must hold a NH nursing license. School experience preferred but will train. For additional information and details, please contact the SAU office at 654-8082.