The Wilton-Lyndeborough School District charging policy is as follows:
- The parent will be notified bi-weekly once their child’s account reaches a negative balance.
- Account statements will be either emailed or mailed by the Food Service Director. Please make sure that your correct email address on file with the school to ensure you are notified of account balances promptly.
- If the account reaches a negative balance of $(10.00), calls will be made by the Food Service Director.
- If the account reaches a negative balance of $(25.00), letters will be mailed by the Business Administrator.
- If there is no response within three days, the Food Service Director will contact Administration for further parent communication. An application for Free and Reduced Meal Benefits will also be communicated.
- Administration will continue to communicate with the parent until the account has been resolved.
- If the student’s MealTime account does not have sufficient funds, the student will not be permitted to purchase a la carte items. Note that this includes milk, ice cream, and additional entrees as well as other items offered as a la carte. A la carte purchases are not permitted even if the student is paying in cash. Payments can be applied to the MealTime account.
Feel free to reach Deb Roske via email at email@example.com should you have any questions or concerns. We can assist you in setting up an online option via myMealTime to accommodate payments. If you have any questions concerning our food payment policies, please contact the School Business Administrator at (603) 732-9174.
Deb Roske, Food Service Director