Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts.
Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and give students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.
Make Online Payments and Review your student’s spending at: https://www.mymealtime.com/
The Wilton Lyndeborough Cooperative School District has partnered with Mealtime Online to bring an easy, secure, way to pay for school meals online. No more having to send cash or checks with your child to school, or having to go into the cafeteria to make payments yourself. For a small fee, payments can be made from any computer or smart phone with internet access.
You can also, at no cost, view your student’s account activity, including onsite payments, online payments, current balance and a detailed history of meal and food item purchases.
· Deposits can be made with any Discover, VISA, pre-paid Visa, or MasterCard credit or debit card.
· Credit card processing is completed through a secure authorization process.
· MealTime Online does not retain or store Credit Card information and will never share your information with a third party.
· Online payments are processed immediately and will be reflected in the student’s cafeteria account automatically, according to the district’s scheduled transfer process.
· All student data that is transmitted is encrypted and authenticated every time you use the website.
· You can associate multiple students, from multiple schools, with one parent profile.
Creating an account takes just a few minutes, and does not require a deposit to access your child's account information. You can register with Mealtime Online to track your child's meal transactions without ever making a payment. Mealtime Online charges a small transaction fee for deposits made to accounts, similar to a bank fee.
The Mealtime Online website can be accessed at: https://www.mymealtime.com/
You can always mail a check or send it with your student. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the dollar amount and the check number. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier (WLC only) or school office. At FRES and LCS, payments in an envelope are collected by the teachers and sent to the cafeteria office as the serve line does not accept payments.